Are You In Need Of Garbage Disposal Service?
Ever notice the bad smells coming from your Rancho Cucamonga Garbage Disposal? Many times, the reason is because of the food particles that get stuck in the nicks and crannies along the way. Disposals are known to crack and leak because we accidentally drop utensils or other hardened objects and grind them without knowing [like forks, spoons and knives] so check first before grinding and having the outer plastic housing crack. If you are Superman or Wonder Woman, common utensils would pose no threat, but to the average kitchen sink garbage disposal, we rely on the operator to exercise a certain level of caution.
Bottom line: It's good to always check your disposal before you turn it on. Also, cut up larger food particles, and run a lot of cold water just before you turn it on. Rather than spend a lot of money on garbage disposal cleaner, we recommend that you use Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Dish Soap, whenever possible. We do not own stock in Dawn or P&G, but we find it to be a very high-quality product. They do sell it at Walmart, as well as most other quality home product retailers. To get rid of food particles hidden in your disposal, you can also throw ice inside the disposal. Maybe a few lemon peels from time to time. Also, for the smell, clean out the hose that goes from the air gap that drains into the disposal. It is better to run your disposal regularly. If you ever need help with your disposal, or want to upgrade to a newer, better model, just give us a call. For plumbing emergencies, Anthony’s Plumbing is here 24/7 for all your plumbing needs. If you want to do it yourself, we recommend the badger garbage disposal. So, what is the best garbage disposal? Of course, the answer will vary depending on who you ask.
The InSinkErator Badger 5 is what we usually install. You can find it at Home Depot, or on Amazon or if you prefer at Lowes. Want something a little quieter? Then we recommend the Evolution Excel Garbage Disposal. Nothing grinds more with less noise. InSinkErator Evolution Series disposals represent the highest standard in performance.
Simply put, they are the best grinding, quietest line of disposals Emerson has ever made. We install and repair all makes and models of garbage disposals, so if you need help, just give us a call at 909-823-3807 or visit us online at Anthony's Plumbing.
With over twenty years of Rancho Cucamonga plumbing experience, we are experts at providing
complete plumbing repairs and installation. Contact us 24/7 for:
• Rancho Cucamonga Clogged Toilet
• Rancho Cucamonga Drain Cleaning
• Rancho Cucamonga Emergency Plumbing
• Rancho Cucamonga Faucet Repair
• Rancho Cucamonga Garbage Disposal Installation
• Rancho Cucamonga Garbage Disposal Repair
• Rancho Cucamonga Hydro Jetting
• Rancho Cucamonga Leak Detection
• Rancho Cucamonga Line Tracing and Locating
• Rancho Cucamonga Repiping
• Rancho Cucamonga Slab Leaks
• Rancho Cucamonga Toilet Installation
• Rancho Cucamonga Toilet Repair
• Rancho Cucamonga Water Heater Installation
• Rancho Cucamonga Water Heater Repair
• Rancho Cucamonga Water Jetting
[On Approved Credit]
Ask us for more information.
In addition, we offer:
• Rancho Cucamonga Bathroom Plumbing
• Rancho Cucamonga Commercial Plumbing Service
• Rancho Cucamonga Copper Repiping
• Rancho Cucamonga Drain Repair
• Rancho Cucamonga Drain Unclogging
• Rancho Cucamonga Electronic Leak Detection
• Rancho Cucamonga Emergency Plumber
• Rancho Cucamonga Faucets
• Rancho Cucamonga Faucet Installation
• Rancho Cucamonga Kitchen Plumbing
• Rancho Cucamonga Leaky Faucet Repair
• Rancho Cucamonga Mobile Home Plumbing
• Rancho Cucamonga Pipe Reroutes
• Rancho Cucamonga Plumber
• Rancho Cucamonga Plumber Near Me
• Rancho Cucamonga Plumbers Near Me
• Rancho Cucamonga Plumbing
• Rancho Cucamonga Plumbing Companies
• Rancho Cucamonga Plumbing Services
• Rancho Cucamonga Residential Plumbing
• Rancho Cucamonga Restaurant Plumbing Services
• Rancho Cucamonga Tankless Water Heater
• Rancho Cucamonga Tankless Water Heater Installation
• Rancho Cucamonga Tankless Water Heater Repair
• Rancho Cucamonga Toilet Replacement
• Rancho Cucamonga Video Sewer Inspection
• Rancho Cucamonga Water Heater Replacement
• Rancho Cucamonga Water Softener Installation
• Rancho Cucamonga Water Softener Repair
Plumbing in Rancho Cucamonga. Safety first.
Need Garbage Disposal Service
in the Rancho Cucamonga area?
Call Anthony's Plumbing